QJS Marquetry & Web Design
*** Come and visit me - OPEN STUDIO - 17 & 18 June ***
Our unique and beautiful marquetry makes an ideal gift or trophy for a special occasion, such as:
- House move
- Club Competition
- Boardroom refit
Designing to your requirement, or working from your own photographs, we can prepare:
- Local landscapes
- House or pet "Portraits"
- Jewellery and Jewellery Boxes
- Photograph frames
- Bespoke inserts for wood-turners and furniture-makers
When you commission work from QJS Marquetry you are assured a personal service from the artist who will create your piece. Your exact requirements will be discussed and you will be kept posted on the progress of your order.
Each QJS Marquetry item is hand-made and major pieces are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity describing the item and, if requested, indicating an insurance value.
But don't take our word for it - read our testimonials!
See QJS Marquetry (or my work) at
- Marquetry Society Annual Exhibition, 27 May and 29 May - 3 June 2017, Gladstone Pottery Museum, Stoke-on-Trent
Information from The Marquetry Society or Staffordshire Marquetry Group
- OPEN STUDIO, Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 June 2017, 10am-4pm as part of Eccleshall Open Gardens
- Demonstration to Stafford & District Woodturning Club, Monday 10 July 2017
- Demonstration to Staffordshire and South Cheshire Woodturners Association, Thursday 12 October 2017
More about QJS Marquetry from Totally Locally Eccleshall.